Register now! Join this remarkable CSR conference in Asia and share the best practices in CSR.
Top-notch speakers providing the latest, insightful business perspectives on China and its surrounding regions. Register now to enjoy 25% off.
CUHK signs agreement with Waseda University and Shanghai Jiao Tong University for Asian Business Studies.
A CUHK Business School study reveals the invisible links between financial analysts and fund managers and how their friendships cloak the financial gain in investment in China.
The Faculty Teaching Excellence Award 2014-2015 has been recently announced to honor three faculty members for their excellent performance and achievements.
The celebration began with an advertising and promotion campaign at December 2015. Stay tuned and join us to “Embrace our Past • Envision our Future”.
- No Events
- 18 May 2016Business Leaders Series: Trends That Are Shaping the Theme Park Industry by Mr. Tom Mehrmann, Chief Executive, Ocean Park Corporation
- 20 May 201610th CUHK MBA CSR Conference
- 25 May - 26 May 2016Fifth Symposium on Emerging Financial Markets: China and Beyond
- 25 May 2016Global Economic Affairs Talk Series: National 13th Five-Year Plan and the Prospect of China
- 27 May - 28 May 20162nd China-Europe Conference: Transparency, Economic Institutions and Governance
- 06 May 2016Summer Pre-requisite Insight: Science of Skincare and Cosmetic Products
- 07 May 2016Professional Workshop Series: Grooming and Image Styling for Business Executives
- 11 May 2016MBA Summer Meet-up: Happy Hour
- 13 May 2016Farewell Dinner for Prof. Michael Ferguson, CUHK Business School Associate Dean (Graduate Studies) and Director of MBA Programs
20 Apr, 2016 School News
20 Apr, 2016 School in the News
Almost everyone is catching the buzz as Hong Kong strives to make its mark in new technology. Post-doctoral fellow Marta Dowejko says in an interview with China Daily that local corporations and "the rich" are suspicious of startups and quick money is their drug…
18 Apr, 2016 Insight Articles
A ground-breaking research reveals the important role of cornerstone investors in Asian stock markets and their influence on a firm’s IPO value. Find out more in a feature article published in Indian Management magazine by Prof. Paul B. McGuinness…
20 Apr, 2016 Insight Videos
CUHK Business School and ESADE Business and Law School (ESADE) held a joint conference hosted at the CUHK MBA Town Centre in Central, Hong Kong. In this video, Prof. Xufei Ma and Mr. Nicolas Kwan will respond to questions from the participants and share their insightful…