Come and join our conference week during 25-29 May. Be inspired and get the latest knowledge and perspectives about Emerging Financial Markets, Corporate Governance and Economy in…
Congratulations to Rohit Gupta on receiving the Special Recognition Award in the Graduate Business Forum 2016.
Top-notch speakers providing the latest, insightful business perspectives on China and its surrounding regions. Register now to enjoy 25% off.
CUHK signs agreement with Waseda University and Shanghai Jiao Tong University for Asian Business Studies.
A CUHK Business School study reveals the invisible links between financial analysts and fund managers and how their friendships cloak the financial gain in investment in China.
The celebration began with an advertising and promotion campaign at December 2015. Stay tuned and join us to “Embrace our Past • Envision our Future”.
- 28 May 2016MBA Admission Coffee Chat in Kuala Lumpur
- 06 Jun - 08 Jun 2016Admissions Interview for JUPAS Candidates
- 10 Jun 2016Admissions Interview for JUPAS Candidates
- 15 Jun 2016MBA Networking Night in Hong Kong
- 18 Jun 2016MBA 1-on-1 Coffee Chat with Program Director in New York
- 25 Jun 2016MBA 1-on-1 Coffee Chat with Program Director in New York
- 25 May - 26 May 2016Fifth Symposium on Emerging Financial Markets: China and Beyond
- 27 May - 28 May 20162nd China-Europe Conference: Transparency, Economic Institutions and Governance
- No Events
24 May, 2016 School in the News
A ground-breaking research reveals the important role of cornerstone investors in Asian stock markets and their influence on a firm’s IPO value. Find out more in a feature article published in Indian Management magazine by Prof. Paul B. McGuinness…
19 May, 2016 Insight Articles
The formation of newspaper groups bringing together business publications with party ones is actually a vehicle for professionalization, says Prof. Tianyu Zhang, Associate Director of Center for Institutions and Governance and an associate…